FAQs Answered: How to Load and Unload Your Portable Case into a Trailer
Learn how to efficiently load and upload your portable church cases into a trailer.
Perfect for your volunteer training or a quick refresher, these videos quickly detail the steps to load and unload your portable church cases into a trailer.
As you know, transporting your portable equipment can be a satisfying game of Tetris or — if done incorrectly — a maddening game of 52-card Pickup. Thankfully, PCI designs every church’s portable system to fit easily inside your designated trailers, but there’s an order and sequence to getting it right.
Best Practices for Loading and Unloading
In the case loading video, Debbie walks through:
- Reading case and trailer organization placard diagrams
- A simple system for keeping items in their designated cases
- Moving and loading cases safely
- How to secure with an E-Track strap
Pro Tip: Stage loaded cases outside of the trailer before bringing up the ramp to ensure every item is safely packed away in its proper case.
And in the unloading video, she covers:
- How to easily unlatch the E-Track strap
- Strategically removing cases in order based on placard information
- Safe procedures for securing the area and removing cases
Remove the guesswork for your volunteers by sharing these clips with your team members.
Do you have questions about your cases or your loading and unloading procedures? We’re here to help! Book a call with us today.Portable Church Pro Tip: Stage loaded cases outside of the trailer before bringing up the ramp to ensure every item is safely packed away in its proper case. Click To Tweet
How to Unload Your Cases