Leadership is more than just being the highest guy on the totem pole. Whether you’re a campus pastor, senior leader, or active volunteer, you can have a voice even when you’re not the one in charge.
Here are some of our favorite articles with great ideas on how to lead when you’re not the senior leader.
- Leading When You’re Not In Charge
- 6 Ways to Lead a Church When You Don’t Get to Preach
- 5 Key Leadership Traits of a Great Campus Pastor
- What Makes a Great Campus Pastor
- 8 Things I Would Say to a Struggling Pastor
- 8 Habits of a Highly Effective Campus Pastor
What’s your best advice for campus pastors? Leave a comment below and let us know.